Thursday 14 April 2011

Singapore MRT Scandal

One morning was very different as there has happened a very unusual event when I board the train. I don't know if it's just me or is my position on the train was lucky that I got this perspective.

The story is, seconds after I boarded the train going to Marina Bay, I noticed this nice scenery or rather awkward scenery of these two couples. The man is standing while the lady was sitting. They were in a position where the lady looks like doing something not good. I don't know if they know that this is not good in the eye of those who can see them, or rather they are used to that kind of position that's why they didn't even notice that they were on the train. Whatever it is I immediately took my iPhone and launch the camera application.

I was hesitant at first because I'm not used to take picture of people that I don't know. But this is different, and this kind of event happens only once and if I will not do it, I know that I will kick my self repeatedly after for not even trying. So I lunch the camera app, pretend that I was texting. I was a bit nervous although I know they cannot see me and nobody was looking. Then I touch the screen to grab the picture. Snap!... I was laughing at the result as it was really funny seeing this kind of thing. 

Scandal at MRT

No comments:

Post a Comment